The SIONYX XRB-1350 / 1351 camera core provides a fully integrated embedded vision ready component that features our Gen2 extreme low light imaging sensor and FPGA integrated onto a PCB with easy user connectivity via flex ribbon cable. This module comes fully loaded with SIONYX’s proprietary and fully optimized image processing algorithms to ensure the maximum capability in user performance results. The FPGA executes a real time image pipeline with auto exposure, contrast, gain and tone mapping/gamma algorithms.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- 2nd Gen SIONYX low light technology delivers 0.5 mLux performance
- Daytime safe operation is user friendly and ensures long term reliability
- 2D noise reduction for improved image clarity
- MIPI CSI2 output interface for ease of integration in embedded systems
- Serial and I2C control interface for user flexibility
- Unmatched lower power consumption provides longer battery life
- Best Si CMOS QE 700nm - 1100nm enables new applications at low cost
The XRB-1350 / 1351 delivers the industry’s smallest Size, Weight, and Power (SWAP) combination with unprecedented near infrared sensitivity. SIONYX enables unassisted night vision imaging and detection in the 700nm – 1,100 nm range to advance industrial vision at a low price point.
SIONYX offers an optional C-mount lens interface designed for use with XRB camera cores.
- XRB-1350 monochrome
- XRB-1350S monochrome / commercial
- XRB-1351 color
- XRB-1351S color / commercial